- if you are here to tell me that you loved me rite now. i would hurt you the way you hurting me.
- Save me from myself because i'm about to fall apart.
- I'm Worthless...i hate myself..i hate my life..there is no reason to LIVE.
- WORDS are worth nothing if it is being CONTRADICTED by ACTIONS.
- I HATE The way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair...I HATE the way you drive my car and the way you stare.. I HATE the way you read my mind and the way you make me laugh..because it is always a lie....I HATE it that your are not around..and the fact that you didnt call.. BUT MOSTLY I HATE the way I DONT HATE YOU..not even close..not even a bit.not even at all..
- If it didnt matter , you would not be thinking about it..
- TEARS are words from the HEART that CANT BE SPOKEN..
HahA,, dah takde motivation ke nak HIDUP...???
haha,, relex sudah.. dalam life mmg byk benda yg kadang kdang kite tak sangke akan berlaku. So , sebelum apa apa kita kna prepare dulu..
atau dalam erti kata lain
Berhati - hati tidak kire dalam apa jga yg berkaitan dgan kepercayaan =)

No comments:
Post a Comment